Having a healthy and delicious breakfast ready to go in the morning brings a week of content. I LOVE granola and paired it with some delicious greek yogurt and fresh berries to make a homemade granola fruit and yogurt parfait.
This granola is so versatile and can be used in a bunch of different ways. If you make too much granola, just throw in some chocolate chips or dried banana slices for some fun trail mix!
Check out the recipe below!
Homemade Granola Fruit and Yogurt Parfait
- 4 Cups Quick Oats 'for the granola'
- 1 Cup Slivered Almonds 'for the granola'
- 1/2 cup Chopped pecans 'for the granola'
- 1/2 Cup Flaxseed 'for the granola'
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin Seed 'for the granola'
- 2 Tbsp Cinnamon 'for the granola'
- 1 Cup Craisins 'for the granola'
- 1/3 Cup Honey 'for the granola'
- 6 Cups Plain Greek Yogurt 'for the yogurt'
- 1/2 Cup Honey 'for the yogurt'
- 2 Tbsp Vanilla Extract 'for the yogurt'
- 2 Cups Strawberries, chopped 'for the fruit filling'
- 1 Cup chopped blackberries (+ some whole for garnish) 'for the fruit filling'
- 1/2 Cup cup chopped raspberries (+ some whole for garnish) 'for the fruit filling'
Preheat oven at 350 degrees F
In a big bowl mix the oats, nuts, cinnamon and seeds together
Spread oat mixture thinly over bottom of a glass baking dish (I used 3!)
Bake for 12-15 mins, turn mixture over halfway through
Remove from oven
Spread oat mixture on a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper
Add your craisins
Drizzle honey and lightly mix together
Bake for 5-7 mins at 350 degrees F
Let cool and set aside
In a medium sized mixing bowl, add Greek yogurt, honey and vanilla extract
Mix until well combined
Grab your trifle bowl and layer yogurt first, then granola, yogurt, then fruit. Repeat this pattern until your container is full!