My friend Casey is known for making the best Chicken Dip ever for parties. Every time she makes it you can find me hovering over the crock pot indulging. When I was looking for something yummy to make the other weekend for Football Sunday- I decided to try my hand at Buffalo Chicken Dip Stuffed Inside French Bread!
Check out the super simple recipe below!
- 1 large loaf of French bread
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 Cup sour cream
- 1/2 Cup of Hot Sauce (I love Franks Red Hot Sauce)
- 2 Tbsp dry ranch dressing seasoning mix
- 1 Tsp Cumin
- 1 Tsp Paprika
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Chili Powder
- 1 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Pepper
- 1/3 Cup Blue Cheese, Crumbles
- 1 Cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 Cup Mozzarella cheese, grated
- 4 pieces of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 cups of cooked and shredded chicken
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- In a crock pot cook chicken breasts on high for 4-5 hours.
- Meanwhile mix the cream cheese, sour cream, seasonings + spices, blue cheese, mozzarella, cheese and half the hot sauce and cheddar cheese in a bowl.
- Remove Chicken and shred with two forks.
- Stir chicken into mixture.
- Mostly hollow out bread loaf and fill with chicken mixture.
- Top with remaining cheese and crumbled bacon.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes (or until cheese has melted and is bubbling) at 375 degrees
- Garnish with with chopped parsley
- Serve with top of bread loaf