When it comes to bras, I will be the first to admit- I knew I was wearing the wrong bra size. The last time I was fitted for a bra was probably sometime in high school. I know I know. So when Chantelle Paris invited me to get fitted by one of their fitting experts- I jumped at the chance. One Saturday morning I headed down to my local Nordstrom and met Candyce (the fitting expert) for a fitting. You guys- I felt like a new woman and learned so much. Here are some shots from my fitting and my new bras along with 5 reasons why you need to invest in Chantelle Paris bras.
Pssst- there is a surprise giveaway at the bottom of this post. Chantelle is giving 1 lucky Lace & Grace reader any 3 bras of their choice! Make sure you enter!
- Chantelle has their own fit experts to help you find the perfect bras for your body type. Every body (and chest!) is different and Chantelle’s team will show you the light! How many bra brands to you know who will do that for you? Did you know that women should get fitted every year (if not more)? Our bodies are always changing- and thus our bra size! How many of us have the dreaded double boob? Wrong size ladies! But you are not alone, over half of women are wearing the wrong bra size!
2. There is a Chantelle Paris Bra for every outfit. Not only does Chantelle have the standard, simple everyday and T-shirt bras; they have sports bras, strapless bras and sexy lingerie bras! Chantelle is a french lingerie company (duh) and French women love to wear sexy bras and sometimes even make it apart of their visible outfit. (have some of the lace showing from a v-neck tee, etc) American woman tend to be more modest and lean more towards lighter neutral colors. Good thing Chantelle lets us choose. I for one love lacy bras.
3. Chantelle carries small and large sizes. As a larger chested woman- It was hell bra shopping before I discovered Chantelle. I would head to Victoria Secret for cute bras and be disheartened when the cute, sexy, feminine bras wouldn’t fit. Then I would head to Target, etc and be left with grandma options. I would put off bra shopping as long as I could. Chantelle not only carries average bra sizes but they also carry large sizes up to a (french) Size I! Chantelle also makes many of their sexy and modern style bras in the larger sizes so you never have to worry about buying ugly bras.
4. Chantelle creates quality lingerie. In addition to making sexy and fashionable bras- Chantelle adds special features to make their bras more comfortable and durable for an overall better fit. Using high end materials, Chantelle adds inseams for better support and four options for clasps to make the band of the bra fit even better! Did you know that even if bras look okay- women should replace them after every 100 or so wears? (thats about every year or two depending on how often you wear each bra!)
5. Finally, Chantelle Paris has a tradition of excellence. Chantelle was founded over 130 years ago- thats a lot of bra making! They have a history of lingerie innovation by creating the first elastic fabrics which were able to stretch in both directions opening up the possibilities for lingerie design and comfort. Chantelle takes pride in the fact that they use high end materials and make their products with precise fits.
So there you have it- if you are larger chested none of the above makes you want to go get fitted properly and get yourself some correctly sized, sexy, high quality bras- then maybe the fact that wearing a bra that is your true fit will make you look slimmer and your tops fit nicer! I swear it! Although my cup size went up (because I was wearing too small of bra) the ‘girls’ actually looked smaller.
** This post was sponsored by Chantelle Paris. As always all opinions and ideas are my own.