It is no lie I am pretty obsessed with Southern Breeze Sweet Tea. (evidence here, here and here) They have some great flavors but my favorite is the lemon flavored sweet tea. So perfect for summer and reminds me of an Arnold Palmer. (a mix of sweet tea and lemonade)
I love a good refreshing summer cocktail and this Lemon Tea Mint Spritzer meets all my requirements. Sweet, tart and fizzy. The Hubs and I are currently on a mini vacation in Ocean City Maryland soaking up as much beach time, crabs and beachy drinks we can. (wishing we had one of these bad boys right now!)
Check out the super simple recipe below and I hope you are all enjoying the last of summer.
- 1 quart of Lemon Flavored Southern Breeze Sweet Tea, cold
- 1 quart seltzer water
- 1 cups of your favorite vodka (a white rum would also work)
- 10 sprigs of mint
- 3 lemons, 2 sliced and halved
- 3 lime, 2 sliced and halved
- Muddle the mint (reserve some for garnish) at the bottom of a glass along with the juice of 1 lemon and 1 lime
- Add vodka, tea, seltzer water and lemon/lime slices
- Stir and serve with crushed ice
- Add lemon and lime slices and mint for garnish
** This post was sponsored by Southern Breeze Sweet Tea. As always all opinions and ideas are my own.