Alas! Warmer weather is upon us. Not only are clementines still in season, but these clementine lime margaritas are the just the thing to get you in the mood for spring. I cannot wait to sip some of these orange guys on the patio in the sunshine.
Check out the easy peasy recipe below.
- 4 clementines, juiced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 oz of your favorite tequila
- 2 tbsp honey or agave nectar
- 1/2 cup water
- Salt (or sugar) to rim glass
- Rub lime wedge around rim of glass and cover rim in sea salt
- Fill your glass up halfway with crushed ice
- Pour juices, tequila, water and honey in a shaker
- Shake Shake Shake
- Pour over ice
- Add lime & clementine wedge garnish
- Repeat as necessary 🙂