Whiskey is my liquor of choice during the colder months. Not only does it grow hair on your chest (joke) it pairs perfectly with the flavors of the season.
I love orange and cranberry and decided why not incorporate it into a cocktail. I used my favorite bourbon as of late, Bulleit and added some cranberry juice + a little freshly squeeze orange juice to cut the bitterness and loved the outcome. This is the perfect Holiday Cocktail right here people! Cheers!
- -1/8 C Fresh Orange Juice
- -3/4 C 100% Cranberry Juice
- -2 oz Bourbon
- -Cranberry and Orange Slice for Garnish
- -Smash Cranberries to bottom of glass
- -Shake Cranberry Juice and Orange Juice together
- -Pour into glass
- -Add Bourbon
- -Add garnish